Great Lakes Medical Research typically has a variety of type 2 diabetes studies enrolling. The eligibility criteria are specific to each study and can vary greatly from one study to another.
Office visits and study duration typically vary according to which diabetic study you are enrolled into.
• Study-related visits, test and study medication are provided to volunteers at no charge
• Tests and procedures may include:
- Blood pressure measurements
- Height, weight and pulse
- Laboratory blood draws and analysis
- Urine sample and analysis
• In some cases, blood glucose meter and supplies (lancets, test strips and control solutions) are provided at no cost
• Some studies provide diaries, educational supplies, and materials at no cost
• Compensation for time and travel is provided for each study visit that is completed
• Help others by contributing to medical research
• 18 years old or older
• Diagnosed with Type II Diabetes
• A1C of 7.0 to 10.5
• The study doctor can determine if you meet all of the requirements for one of the enrolling studies..
To see whether you qualify for this or any other study, please call Great Lakes Medical Research at (716) 326-4890 or toll free at 1 (877) 326-4567 OR complete a volunteer request form and a staff member will contact you confidentially.
For more information about diabetes visit:
"Today’s Research…Tomorrow’s Healthcare"
CALL US TODAY! 1-877-326-4567
Recognizing that today’s research is vital to the growth and development of tomorrow’s healthcare practices, we at Great Lakes Medical Research are dedicated to conducting clinical research with compassion, expertise, and respect for each participant as a valued individual.
phone (716) 326-4890
toll free 1 (877) 326-4567